Security Notice for Applicants Visiting DUDigital Application Centers
For security reasons, the following items are prohibited from entering the Application Centre or being kept on the premises:
- Any battery-operated or electronic devices, including cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3 players, floppies, laptops, pen drives, and portable music players.
- All types of bags, including travel bags, backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, leather, jute, or cloth bags, and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application-related documents will be allowed.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Inflammable items such as matchboxes, lighters, fuel, etc.
- Sharp objects like scissors, pen knives, or nail files.
- Weapons or items resembling weapons, as well as any explosive materials.
- Food and drink items are not permitted within the Application Centre for security reasons.
Please note that the list provided above is not exhaustive, and additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the security staff.
Due to security concerns, we do not allow friends, relatives, or business contacts to accompany visa applicants. However, interpreters are permitted to accompany applicants who are hearing-impaired or physically challenged.
Kindly be aware that there are no storage facilities available at the Visa Application Centre for prohibited items. Applicants are advised to make alternative arrangements for these items before entering the center.